Altrua HealthshareHome / Health / Altrua Healthshare
All member must agree to the Statement of Standards to be eligible:
I BELIEVE in caring for one another.
- I BELIEVE in keeping my body clean and healthy with proper nutrition.
- I BELIEVE that excessive alcohol consumption, as well as the us of tobacco or illicit drugs, is harmful to the body and soul.
- I BELIEVE sexual relations outside the bond of marriage is contrary to the teachings of the Bible and that marriage should be held in honor.
- I BELIEVE abortion is wrong, except in a life-threatening situation to the mother.
- I BELIEVE it is my obligation to care of my family, and that physical, mental, or emotional abuse of any kind to a family member, or to anyone else, is morally wrong.
NOTE: Some individuals may not be eligible or have a membership limitation due to certain past or present medical conditions.
Magellan RX (800) 424-0472
Failure to submit below Commitment forms will result in needs not being shared.
This form is required at submission and renewal for the primary and all dependents under 18 years of age.
This form is required at submission and renewal for each spouse and dependent over 18 years of age.
DUE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION
- Altrua Ministries One-Time Donation: $25 (non-refundable on all membership plans, plus $100 Application Fee)
- Annual membership contribution: $100 per family (non-refundable on all membership plans), due on the member’s yearly anniversary date
- The $25 donation is optional on renewal