Altrua HealthshareHome / Health / Altrua Healthshare
All members must agree to the Statement of Standards to be eligible:
I BELIEVE in caring for one another.
- I BELIEVE in keeping my body clean and healthy with proper nutrition.
- I BELIEVE that excessive alcohol consumption, as well as the use of tobacco or illicit drugs, is harmful to the body and soul.
- I BELIEVE sexual relations outside the bond of marriage is contrary to the teachings of the Bible and that marriage should be held in honor.
- I BELIEVE abortion is wrong, except in a life-threatening situation to the mother.
- I BELIEVE it is my obligation to care of my family, and that physical, mental, or emotional abuse of any kind to a family member, or to anyone else, is morally wrong.
NOTE: Some individuals may not be eligible or have a membership limitation due to certain past or present medical conditions.
Magellan RX (800) 424-0472
- An illness or medical condition for which you have received medical advice or treatment at any time during the ten-year look back period preceding your membership effective date that would result in a 2 year, 5 year or lifetime limitation
- You or your provider must submit requests for sharing no more than 6 months after the date you received service
- Requested documentation you or your provider submit for sharing more than 6 months after the date it was requested (Needs Processing Form, medical records, etc.) will not be eligible for sharing
*As of now there are no changes from 2020 to 2021 in Rates, Guidelines, Training or Contracting
Failure to submit below Commitment forms will result in needs not being shared.
This form is required at submission and calendar year renewal for the primary and all dependents under 18 years of age.
This form is required at submission and calendar year renewal for each spouse and dependent over 18 years of age.
DUE AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION
- Altrua Ministries Donation: $25 (non-refundable)
- $100 Application Fee
- Annual Renewal Fee: $100 per family (non-refundable) Due in January of each Policy year
- The $25 donation is optional on renewal