Lincoln MoneyGuard® Reserve Plus?
Like many people, you want to help protect your retirement savings from health-related expenses, such as long-term care. With Lincoln MoneyGuard® Reserve Plus you have the flexibility to fit your financial plan. This universal life insurance with optional long-term care benefit riders gives you a choice of payment options, from a single premium to payments spread out over 3, 5, 7 or 10 years.
Unlike traditional long-term care insurance, your policy costs are set at issue and will never increase. Because the policy offers a choice of premium payments, you have the option to choose how you pay for your coverage. Your policy provides benefits, — even if you never need long-term care, provided all planned premiums are paid.
- If you need long-term care, you can receive income tax-free reimbursements for qualified long-term care expenses. There’s no deductible or waiting period. This can make a real difference in your total out-of-pocket costs for qualified long-term care expenses.
- If you don’t need long-term care, your policy provides an income tax-free death benefit. Your children, or loved ones, designated as beneficiaries, will receive a legacy. The death benefit would be reduced by any loans, withdrawals and benefits paid.
- If you change your mind you have options. You can have a full return of your premium after year 5 (subject to the vesting schedule below, if surrendered before year 5), reduced by any loans, withdrawls, and benefits paid, provided all planned premiums are paid.
Stay in control with added advantages
When you’re retired, the last thing you and your family want to deal with is making tough decisions about long-term care, such as deciding which assets to sell to pay the costs.
Take the next step toward your future with Lincoln MoneyGuard® Reserve Plus.
Add inflation protection options to help keep pace with rising long-term care costs.
Choose the care you want—even in the comfort of your home.
Feel confident if you live abroad because your policy includes international benefits.
Talk to your financial advisor about your flexible options. Take charge of your future — today!
We can help you find a financial advisor if you don’t currently have one.
The purpose of this communication is the solicitation of insurance. Contact will be made by an insurance agent or insurance company.
- Available at an additional cost.
- Long-term care reimbursements are generally income tax-free under IRC Section 104(a)(3).
- Beneficiaries can receive an income tax-free death benefit under IRC Section 101(a)(1).
- Through the Enhanced Surrender Value Endorsement available at issue on all single premium policies and flexible premium policies for ages 35 — 69.