Envision RxPlusHome / Medicare / Envision RxPlus
Available in 20 States:
Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington & West Virginia
– Low, LOW Generic & Brand co-pays
– 5 Co-pay Tiers
– Deductible only applies to tier 3-5: $300 deductible
– No paper contracts.
– Agents have to do certifications with contracting. The certifications tab will take you to the certification modules.
Submitting New Business
– Agents can submit electronic applications only; however, they can take a paper app but have to keep the signed paper application and SOA on file for 10 years.
– Agents can also fax the applications in direct to the carrier
– ALL applications must be submitted electronically using the online application at www.envisionrxplus.com. No login required. Faxed applications will no longer be accepted by Envision for 2019.
Commission Information: https://eic.callidusinsurance.net/ICM
Commission Questions: EICBrokerCommissions@envisionrx.com
Click to Order Materials
Username is your email
Password is your Writing ID
Member Support: (866) 250-2005
Broker/Agent Support Phone:
(844) 348-9604 or
(This is not a call center, so if Envision is unable to answer the call,
please leave a message and they will call you back.)