Silver ScriptHome / Medicare / Silver Script
What’s HOT about Silverscript??
- $0 deductible (almost every other plan has some deductible)
- Low premium
- Large formulary
- E scope
- Email and online enrollment options, and
- Only 30 minutes for certification!
Did you ever realize that one of the nation’s largest PDP plans pays lower renewal commissions that CMS’ fair market value? What, you didn’t notice? That is what they were counting on. Silverscript doesn’t do that. They pay the maximum CMS allowable commission
Did you know that many (if not most) PDP companies turn your PDP client into a lead for their captive MAPD sales team. CVS doesn’t do this!
A proud member of the CVS Health family of companies, SilverScript (PDP) was part of the group of insurers chosen by Medicare to help launch the Part D program in 2006. Its parent company, CVS, is a Fortune 10 company.
With over 9,600 CVS pharmacies to use. And your clients don’t have to go to CVS, they can go to any of the 64,000 pharmacies!
- Online certification is easier than ever before. It takes only 30 minutes to get certified for the SilverScript Product and Process Course and free training is offered online.
- Say goodbye to the difficult enrollment process. Our online scope of appointment form and online and email enrollment tools make the sale easier than ever. Plus, you’ll see the status of each policy within two days.
- Part D comp has gone up! SilverScript is paying the maximum allowable comp for 2017. You can’t afford NOT to have this in your portfolio.
- SilverScript offers a Drug Pricing Tool to help you quickly see how a client’s drugs are priced under SilverScript’s formulary.
- Partner with a CVS Pharmacy in your community when you participate in the SilverScript Retail Program. There is no fee and only a three-hour weekly commitment during AEP.
Sorry, but agent commissions are not paid directly. Silverscript requires the FMO to pay. We expect this to change in the future, but for 2017-2018 there still is no direct pay available.
SS allows agents to have multiple agent numbers so there is no need for a release.
Just recontract anytime!
Click Here To Contract