WellcareHome / Wellcare
Ascend Enrollment Platform:
- Click here to download the NEW Ascend Quick Start Guide
Ascend helps you track your meetings, work your leads, complete a SOA, and compare plans with just a few easy steps. Additionally, all information entered within your leads in Ascend will flow directly into an enrollment application reducing the amount of time spent reentering information.
- Click here for instructions on how to download the Ascend Mobile App (AMA).
- Click here to access Ascend via the internet.
- Your username is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your temporary password is: Wellcare123 (Case sensitive)
- If the temporary password does not work, you can select Forgot Password to reset.
- You will be prompted to change your password upon first login.
- Click here for the Pharmacy Selection Job Aid
- Click here for the Ascend training video. Password: 4r^7^6==
- Click here for the Ascend Mobile App (AMA) Guide
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Click here for the Ascend Quote & Enrollment Guide (Web enrollment version)
- In the new version of Ascend you may be able to see plans that you are not currently contracted and certified to market and sell; this does not mean that you are now contracted and certified for 2021.
- As part of our One Broker Experience, we have combined 2021 contracting and certification training requirements (2021 AHIP & ACT). Once both are completed you will be able to market and sell all Centene brands. Until then, unless you were previously, separately contracted with WellCare and Centene (Allwell, Health Net, Ascension Complete) you can only market and sell the plans you contracted and certified for in 2020.